Wednesday, April 2, 2014

GRADUATION DAY

Dress: Zara TRF / Shoes: Zara TRF / Bag: Prada / Necklace: Forever 21 / HMUA: Charisma Vergara

Hola amiga, it's already summer! I know it's been 3 months since my last post. I can't believe it, 1 month hiatus is just too long and I took 3 months. I want to apologize and there are some reasons behind those missing in action moments. Maybe you know it already? Here is the fruit of my labor, I am officially out of college. Hell yeah!

College/University days for me was not that perfect happy fun fun because I got delayed for more than a year. I encountered so many failures, problems, and disappointments. I transferred school twice, adjusted to new environments, met new people, gained new friends. But it didn't stop me, there's always hope inside me. I know in my heart that I can graduate! I am so thankful to my family and friends who are very supportive to my situation. They always inspire, encourage, and enlighten me in everything. I am very blessed. :) 
And here it is, I am now a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and future Registered Nurse of course.

Our graduation was held in Philippine International Convention Center which was still very beautiful and picturesque. I called Mama, Papa, and I as "Team Canary Yellow", obviously we are all wearing yellow and we didn't talk about it. Thank you to my sister who took all the nice photos for my very special and memorable day.

CONGRATULATIONS to Batch 2014!!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Haha! On my graduation, we're team red! lol =))
    Congratulations Ate D!! You really look so sexy on that pretty yellow dress! ;)

    xo, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating, I love that yellow dress!

    - Liz
    LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...